Asset Protection Lawyer in Redlands, CA
Protecting Your Assets as a Family
Asset protection is the act of protecting your assets from creditors. When you are going through a divorce, you may have creditors coming after you because you owe them money. Maybe you have a business and have to pay vendors and subcontractors. When you have a business and are personally liable for your debts, your assets are at risk because your creditors could come after your assets to pay off your debts.
At Dolen, Tucker, Tierney & Abraham, we understand that protecting your family's assets is important. If you have dependents, you want to make sure that your family is taken care of after you are gone. The only way to do this is to make sure that your assets are protected to the fullest extent possible. We work with you to create an asset protection plan that will ensure that your hard-earned assets are protected.
Our Redlands Asset Protection Attorney
Our team of experienced Redlands asset protection attorneys has over 50 years of experience protecting the assets of our clients. We have worked with a wide range of clients, from those who have a few thousand dollars to those who have millions. We will work with you to create a comprehensive asset protection plan that will work for your specific situation.
Call our office at (909) 473-4948 to schedule your initial consultation with an asset protection lawyer near you.
Benefits of Asset Protection
With asset protection, you can protect your assets from creditors. You can also protect your assets from lawsuits, such as a malpractice suit against your doctor or lawyer. You can also protect your assets from divorce, as well as from your own mistakes such as making bad investments.
There are several different types of asset protection, including:
- Family limited partnerships — A family limited partnership is an agreement between the parents and their children. The parents give their children assets, and the children agree to pay the parents a certain amount of income each year. This agreement is entered into a limited partnership agreement.
- Irrevocable trusts — Irrevocable trusts can protect your assets from creditors, divorces, and lawsuits. If you put your assets into an irrevocable trust, you have no control over them anymore.
- Asset protection trusts — Asset protection trusts are designed to protect your assets from creditors, divorces, and lawsuits.
- Protective residency — If you are a resident of Nevada or Florida, you can protect your assets with a protective residency. You can sign up for protective residency in Nevada or Florida, and you will not be subject to lawsuits from creditors.
- LLP — An LLP is a limited liability partnership. It offers limited liability protection for your business.
- LLC — An LLC is a limited liability company. It offers limited liability protection for your business.
Our lawyers can help you with all of these asset protection techniques. We can help you choose the one that is right for your situation.
Why Work with Our California Law Firm?
Our Redlands law firm has more than 50 years of combined experience helping clients get the protection they need. We have worked with clients whose assets range from a few thousand dollars to millions of dollars. We have worked with clients who have several businesses, as well as those who have just one small business. We know how to help you protect your assets.
Our team of experienced Redlands asset protection attorneys will work with you to create a comprehensive asset protection plan that will work for your specific situation. We will work with you to make sure that your assets are protected from creditors, lawsuits, divorces, and more. We will help you create a plan that will work for your specific situation.
Call our office at (909) 473-4948 to schedule your consultation with an asset protection attorney near you.
Over 100 Years of ExperienceWe know our way around the courtroom, and have a combined total of over 100 years of experience.
Our Redlands Roots Go Deep
Our attorneys have spent their entire careers here, and we're deeply invested in our community.
A Reputation For ExcellenceSince 1973, our firm has established a reputation for excellence from both our clients and legal community.
With You At Every Step
We know this process can be confusing, but we know the way forward - and we'll be with you at every step.
You'll Speak Directly With An AttorneyWe offer no-cost consultations for Personal Injury and Bankruptcy cases and low-cost consultations for Civil Litigation and Estate Planning.
Personalized Attention to Every ClientOur compassionate attorneys make sure each client is treated like family.