Serving Redlands & The Inland Empire Since 1984
At Dolen, Tucker, Tierney & Abraham, APLC, our Redlands personal injury lawyer, James F. Tierney, III has been representing clients in personal injury claims and lawsuits since 1984. We understand the devastating consequences of being seriously injured or losing a loved one due to someone else’s carelessness or wrongdoing. Our firm is dedicated to helping you move forward in the wake of such painful accidents and events so that your life can be restored as much as possible. With decades of proven results, Attorney Tierney handles such cases with unmatched performance and exceptional service. The quality of his representation is reflected in the many legal industry honors and awards he has attained, such as the highest rating of AV Preeminent® from Martindale-Hubbell®.
Have you or someone you love been seriously injured in a negligence-based accident? Call Dolen, Tucker, Tierney & Abraham, APLC to schedule a free consultation with a personal injury attorney in Redlands, CA at (909) 473-4948 or contact us online.
Personal Injury Cases in Redlands & Surrounding Areas
Our firm handles all types of personal injury cases in which you have suffered physical, emotional, and financial damage. Injuries in these cases can range from whiplash to broken bones, organ damage, the loss of limbs, traumatic brain injury, and spinal cord damage. Those with the most serious, known as catastrophic, injuries may become permanently disabled; they may need lifelong medical care, personal assistance, and renovations to their homes and vehicles to accommodate their disability.
Needless to say, the costs of being injured in any type of accident can be staggering. Medical treatments, equipment, therapies, and more along with a temporary or permanent inability to work can lead to financial distress and ruin. That is why personal injury laws have been enacted to make at-fault parties liable for the damages they incur against others.
Dolen, Tucker, Tierney & Abraham, APLC represents clients in cases stemming from:
- Car accidents. These are the most common cause of personal injury claims and lawsuits.
- Truck accidents. These are among the most dangerous and life-threatening of all traffic crashes due to the massive size and weight of commercial trucks when colliding with smaller vehicles.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcyclists carry much higher risks for serious injury and death due to the lack of physical protection when struck by other vehicles.
- Pedestrian accidents. Like motorcyclists, pedestrians are at risk for much more physical damage when involved in accidents with vehicles.
- Dog bite injuries. Negligent dog owners can be held liable when their pets attack and harm others.
- Premises liability. Slip and fall and other accidents on private and public property due to unhandled safety hazards by negligent property owners can lead to valid injury claims.
- Product liability. Defective and dangerous consumer products sold to the public by negligent manufacturers can result in injuries and even deaths. These corporations can be held responsible.
- Wrongful death. Individuals are killed every day in the U.S. through negligence, carelessness, and deliberate wrongdoing. Families who lose a loved one can obtain damages against the at-fault party.
“Very friendly and professional, quick to respond to messages and phone calls, and very thorough.” - Aaron P.
“I completely recommend these amazing people. You can absolutely trust them.” - Chrissy L.
“Best attorneys in town, hands down!” - Miriam N.
“Really helped us out when we needed it the most.” - Kenneth E.
“They kept me updated through every single step of the process.” - Luis A.
When dealing with personal injury or wrongful death cases, you will generally have to negotiate with insurance companies. Having our California personal injury attorney represent you in these negotiations can make all the difference in the damages you obtain. These companies are not on your side and, without professional help, will often try to take advantage of you in order to pay you as little as possible.
See What Our Clients Have Said About Our Redlands Personal Injury Legal Services
We take pride in providing you one-on-one service throughout all phases of your case and in achieving optimum results.
Over 100 Years of ExperienceWe know our way around the courtroom, and have a combined total of over 100 years of experience.
Our Redlands Roots Go Deep
Our attorneys have spent their entire careers here, and we're deeply invested in our community.
A Reputation For ExcellenceSince 1973, our firm has established a reputation for excellence from both our clients and legal community.
With You At Every Step
We know this process can be confusing, but we know the way forward - and we'll be with you at every step.
You'll Speak Directly With An AttorneyWe offer no-cost consultations for Personal Injury and Bankruptcy cases and low-cost consultations for Civil Litigation and Estate Planning.
Personalized Attention to Every ClientOur compassionate attorneys make sure each client is treated like family.