Leah A. Reeves earned her BA degree from California State University, San Bernardino, and earned her Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law. Ms. Reeves primarily focuses her practice on civil litigation/insurance defense matters where she defends and represents the interests of individuals, public entities, and business entities in personal injury matters alleging negligence; negligent hiring, training, supervision, and retention; civil assault/battery; sexual assault/battery; sexual harassment; discrimination; premises liability; and more.
In her free time, Ms. Reeves enjoys riding her Harley hundreds of miles per day on backcountry mountain roads, go-kart racing, riding a personal a watercraft (e.g., Jet Ski; Sea-Doo; etc.), off-roading/4-wheeling, camping, kayaking, traveling, exploring ghost towns, attending stand-up comedy shows, playing with her dogs, reading, listening to music, watching movies, and spending time with family.
Licensure, Bar Admissions, and Professional Associations
- State Bar of California, 2014
- United States District Court, Southern District of California, 2016
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2016
- Member, Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- California State University, San Bernardino, San Bernardino, CA (2009)
- BA in Criminal Justice with a Minor in Psychology
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, CA (2014)
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) / Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Dean’s Honor List
- Member, State Bar of California, Pro Bono Honors Society
- Associate Editor of The Commentary (the school’s monthly student newspaper)